Home

2013 Elections (...and Nominations...)?

3 replies [Last post]
Nev'yn
Nev'yn's picture
Forum moderatorMagazine teamCavern CrierMessenger

A recent conversation with Marten about other topics reminded me about GoMe elections being held every 6 months. At current, we're a wee bit over this time point.

Be aware, I'm not suggesting we need to hold new elections...just paneling the team to see if it's needed/wanted at this time. Stuff happens in RL and this is a chance to shift focus...Or, for other members to put forth ideas on new directions they would like to seee the Guild pursue or new projects to intitiate.

Thanks for your time, everyone!

(/salute)

| "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander |

Lyrositor
Lyrositor's picture
WebmasterTranslatorUru2U TeamMessenger

Oh, that's right... I wanted to organize some in June/July, but I guess it just slipped my mind (a lot of things seem to be doing that these days...).

Well, I'll re-state what I said in IRC: I'm still willing to be a GM, but I'll probably be a lot less active over the following months, partly because my interest in Uru is slowly dwindling (although it seems to have been rekindled slightly of late), and partly because I'm going to college (or its equivalent) in a few days, which means I might have a lot less free times. So if anybody would like to be a candidate to replace me, be my guess.

As for Doobes, he has my vote if an election is organized. smiley

Signature

Nev'yn
Nev'yn's picture
Forum moderatorMagazine teamCavern CrierMessenger

Eh, don't be to concerned about it....I'm my research into the Guild, I've noticed the average "lifespan" of a GM is about 2 years, or so. We definately seem to go through spurts of acitve/inactive periods around here. It seems like we're about to be in an upswing again....but I don't want to jinx it. ;-)

Anys have some writing to do! TtyLaterz!!!

| "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander |

Doobes
Doobes's picture
WebmasterCouncil memberMagazine teamCavern CrierUru2U TeamMessenger

Lyrositor написал:

As for Doobes, he has my vote if an election is organized. smiley

Ugh, why would you want to vote for THAT guy? cheeky

I'd be happy to continue on as GM if that's what everyone wants.  I do love this job...and the power it brings.  Mwahahahahaaa!!!

*clears throat*

Well...let's see what everyone else says about the subject.