Home

Guild Interest Weekends!

155 replies [Last post]
Sirlazurus
Sirlazurus's picture

So that means we canot log in to there and go to the meeeting.

The Exelency of Desteny is Uru  and Discovery.

MY KI :   959586

blutec
blutec's picture

Sirlazurus wrote:

So that means we canot log in to there and go to the meeeting.

That's right, we can't login now, but let's hope it will be soon, mind though: it's weekend and it's a free service, so all we can do is hope for the best and keep trying once in a while to test if we can :D

grtz, blutec

Leonardo
Leonardo's picture
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger

The Guild Interest Weekend has been moved to the next weekend, hopefully the servers won't crash.

This could be a little problem since it seemed that we're going to have Guild Meeting just Saturday, so it would overlap with the event.

Julee D
Julee D's picture
Messenger

Is it confirmed that the Guild Weekend has been rescheduled to next weekend? 

If so, we should probably re-poll everyone to see what their schedule will be for next weekend as far as availability for covering the Kirel Guild table.  I know, in my case, no two weekends have the same blocks of free time.

I'm thinking we should also reschedule the Guild meeting so that it doesn't conflict. 

Ki # 153719
GoMe Avatar KI #3836025

Irissa
Irissa's picture
Messenger

As for myself, I have plans for almost the entire next weekend, at least during the day. 

-Irissa

GoMe_Irissa KI# 04058618

Irissa KI# 03367521

Andros
Andros's picture
Messenger

I also have different disponibilities next week-end. Seriously, I'm hugely disappointed because we had a really tight organization. :(

But I also feel that one week is too short to organize but we'll see... right now I'm busy.

Kalypso: #85553

Sirlazurus
Sirlazurus's picture

Other thing i want tell u all is that yesterday i have been online and for some reason i canot see anyone online .

I hope in the next weekend this go on and all of us are there.

Leonardo if u please make a new pole to us vote the hours again for next weekend or we dont know the exact date for this meeting.

Other thnig is while i was there yesterday i was colecting my zero markers and i starting to make the ZERO MARKER MISSIONS after this who knows what i gona do next.

But until the meeting i hope i have competed all the 14 missions .

Leonardo
Leonardo's picture

Done!

The URL for voting is still the same: http://www.doodle.com/7uecxcv2mfq6aws6

I just edited it and deleted all the entries. I wasn't sure about the exact Time zone to set, please enter you availabilities as if it was KItime!

Andros
Andros's picture
Messenger

Guys, I'm really busy this week so I won't be able to do any guild stuff. Please, take over what I would normally do until I come back (roughly one week). See ya!

Marten
Marten's picture
Rel.to MaintainerMessenger

Sorry to hear that Andros.  If you can at least find a little time though, if you'd contribute any specific thoughts you had on the GIW (such as I did earlier in this thread, when I could not attend the original schedule), we could at least discuss and incorporate ideas.

I have added my available schedule information to the Doodle list.  Though, I'd prefer not to be there /all day/.  Those are just the hours I /could/ be present.  :)

Andros
Andros's picture
Messenger

Well we need someone to send ASAP a message to all the messengers:http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tMmdNJ92ux_gVCR30YB-iFQ&gid=1

You can send a mass PM to about 10-15 messagers at the same time so 2 PM will work.  You all received my previous PM so a copy and paste the content should be fine. On Thursday or early Friday, make a schedule for the week-end to make sure the hours on duty are distributes fairly. And then on Friday, release the schedule and send a mass PM to the volunteers.

Lunanne
Lunanne's picture
Rel.to MaintainerMagazine moderatorMagazine teamTranslatorMessenger

I have been conservative with my times since I have no idea what my family got planned this weekend. I think I can make it on the given times though and I'll try to be there often.

Sirlazurus
Sirlazurus's picture

Guys i got here  and want say somethnig that comes up.

ok in the next saturday in the morning i going to make a travel about more then 400 KM and im afraid that this weekend cause i gona pass the easter with family and good friends and i cant go to the meeting this next weekend.

I realy sry but thsi weekend there is nothing i can do and i going to be out for easter  and i hope u guys understand this.

blutec
blutec's picture

Filled in the poll (in my browser it opened with my timezone Europe/Amsterdam).

I don't have plans for Easter, but there's some family stuff (mom, cat) going on, so if something's changing, I'll be heading North (will notify, but can be on the day itself).

grtz, blutec

Irissa
Irissa's picture
Messenger

As I stated earlier, my entire weekend is so full I have no idea if I will even be able to log at all, if so, very sporadically at best. I'll suppot anyone who is in Kirel when I am on, but that's the best I can do.  Man, this is a BUMMER.

-Irissa

GoMe_Irissa KI# 04058618

Irissa KI# 03367521

Marten
Marten's picture

I forgot to add my hours on Sunday!  I had to add a 2nd entry for that.  I suppose Leo can consolidate my entries.

And to those of you who're spending your Easter with families - don't feel bad about it.  You're doing the right thing.

Leonardo
Leonardo's picture

Done Marten :)

Sending the mass PM to the Messengers.

Julee D
Julee D's picture
Messenger

It looks like Doodle is down for maintenance at the moment, but I'll post my weekend availability as soon as I can.  It will be when I'm sure I can be there, but hopefully I'll be able to pop in at other times as well.  Easter makes it challenging, but will do what I can.

On second thought, my schedule is just too unpredictable this weekend to make any for-sure commitments, but I will be popping in whenever I can.

Ki # 153719
GoMe Avatar KI #3836025

Marten
Marten's picture

What are others' opinions of inviting other guilds who do not have designated tables in Kirel to participate at or near ours?  In particular, I'm thinking of the Guild of Archivists ... but there are other guilds that might want to participate as well.

Also, if there is any time where one guild is not staffed, but we have one of our guild members present, I think it would be fitting if we could distribute any KIMails that the absent guilds could provide in advance for such a situation.

Andros
Andros's picture
Messenger

I think that GoA should be welcome to use our table. After all, we are both in the Information sharing business. The GoMe with fresh news and the GoA with old news. lol

Leonardo
Leonardo's picture

The Guild Fair can also be a good thing for interguild communication. I think the guilds that will be present there will probably distribute KImails too, so our Criers could collect them.

All the Guilds and other Groups are invited to the Fair. I think our table could be a little crowded since possibly CCN and TCT will participate.

Leonardo
Leonardo's picture

I've set up a Schedule for tomorrow and Sunday here

I tried to cover as much time as possible, which means that someone could have a lot of hours on the schedule, please reply as soon as possible if you have to change your schedule. I've selected only one person per hour, althought there were periods with more than one person available.

Of course, if you're available at a certain time and you were not assigned to it you can come down to Kirel anyway to help. ;)

Irissa
Irissa's picture
Messenger

I assume this schedule is Cavern Time? I need to know this in order to confirm. I have in fact a ton of stuff going on this weekend, because of this stupid easter holiday.

If Cavern time it is, I should be fine. Baring unexpected acts of nature and so on I expect to be there and ready both days.

-Irissa

GoMe_Irissa KI# 04058618

Irissa KI# 03367521

Lunanne
Lunanne's picture

I'll try to come online in the (european) mornng / sunday afternoon to cover the empty spots. I will be able to fill most ones I think.  of course i'l certainly be there when I'm scheduled

Leonardo
Leonardo's picture

Yes the Schedule is in KITime

Lunanne
Lunanne's picture

I've made a section by the Books for the logs and spread the news somewhat more. It was very silent though, there were not a lot of visitors and only the greeters were present as other guilds .Later even they weren't there. We should think about how we can improve this next time. 

sorry, if I sound depressed but it was depressing. 

blutec
blutec's picture

Just logged in, don't expect much because it's verrrry early for US, and a holiday weekend.

*enjoying lunch in Kirel*

See you around today, some time (or tomorrow) :D

grtz, blutec

Marten
Marten's picture

If additional GoMe folks are on at the same time, consider that while the designated person is in Kirel, others can visit other Bevins and the City and remind people/promote the event going on in Kirel.  That would be good for all guilds.

I will try to do this before my shift begins at 16:00.

Marten
Marten's picture

Well, I'm ending my shift now, it's 22:00.  There was a smattering of interest - not a huge amount but I did share our info with those who were curious.

I left copies with Paradox (who's manning Guild of Writers) to share if anyone asked about us beyond the end of my shift.

Lunanne
Lunanne's picture

I'm afraid I might not be able to be there on 11.00 KI time. Easter dinner is somewhat later then I thought  it would be :(