Home

IMPORTANT: Announcing the Guild of Messengers and Writers (April Fool's!)

3 replies [Last post]
Lyrositor
Lyrositor's picture
WebmasterTranslatorUru2U TeamMessenger

EDIT: April Fool's! Did we get you?

All (former) Messengers are advised to immediately read this important announcement. This has been brewing for some time, and is the result of unanimous consent between the interested parties.

More information to come. Stay tuned, fellow (former) Messengers.

Signature

Musica
Musica's picture
Magazine teamMessenger

Ly,

I believe this is a good match up, the story writers and the tech writers. 

Sounds like an event well worth a party

Musica

Nev'yn
Nev'yn's picture
Forum moderatorMagazine teamCavern CrierMessenger

As the Lead Cavern Crier, I must hereby announce the disbanding of the Criers until further notice via the following statement:

Nev'yn escribió:
Whether or not we are in agreement with the proposal of this new guild or the projects individual "scriveners" are working upon, we simply can no longer be openly part of any group who seeks power and influence over the community at large. We are the keepers of ki-mails, not wielders of pens.

We shall retreat back into the cavern, and continue our individual journeys. Therefore, the time has come for us, with both regret and clear justification, to set aside our Messenger badges.

Farewell, friends...perhaps the day may come we will be able to once more serve the cavern community.

(/salute)

| "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander |

Lyrositor
Lyrositor's picture
WebmasterTranslatorUru2U TeamMessenger

Musica: A most excellent suggestion. I will discuss it with my fellow Director and the Tsar.

Nev'yn: We regret that it has come to this, but we understand your position. A few farewell fruit baskets, mostly consisting of oranges (I hear you have a shortage of those in Florida), will be sent by express mail to all former Cavern Criers. Nevertheless, we hope we will be able to enlist your services in the future.

Signature