Home

New Messenger: Ahlisendar

7 replies [Last post]
Lyrositor
Lyrositor's picture
WebmasterTranslatorUru2U TeamMessenger

Looks like we're already reaping benefits from our propaganda campain! Everyone please give a warm welcome to Ahlisendar, a new member of our Magazine Team here to write articles for The Cavern Post, whatever form it takes.

So congratulations Ahlisendar, and welcome to the Guild of Messengers! We're still setting up the new system, but we should have you able to write articles in no time, thanks to Leonardo's work.

Also, feel free to submit news and participate in any other project you like meanwhile or in-between time. If you like writing, you could also write some scripts for Uru2U. Just a suggestion.wink

Signature

Doobes
Doobes's picture
WebmasterCouncil memberMagazine teamCavern CrierUru2U TeamMessenger

Welcome to the crew, Ahlisendar!  Great to have you aboard. :)

Ahlisendar
Ahlisendar's picture
Magazine teamUru2U TeamMessenger

Thanks. :) I'm glad to be here.

naofun.blogspot.ca

Lyrositor
Lyrositor's picture
WebmasterTranslatorUru2U TeamMessenger

Join us in IRC sometime soon, if you feel like it! Channel #gome on irc.justirc.net, port 6667

Meanwhile, I'm going to try and figure out what that avvie picture of yours is...

Signature

Nev'yn
Nev'yn's picture
Forum moderatorMagazine teamCavern CrierMessenger

Hey...Welcome to the Guild of Messengers!

Sorry this post in short but "packed" with info. I only have a few minutes, but I have other work/errands to do today. Figured I should provide you with a few links and relevant forums posts. Here are some major ones.:

Tutorials

Guild Policies & Records of Lessions Learned

Objectivity & Trust

As you your going to part of newletter team,  here are two primary discussion threads for it: Public and Private

Two other items I thought you might find of interest, the first is a work in progress which woefully incomplete, the other a historical archive of all the old guild chatlogs I've found to date: GoMe Contributors & Historical Archive

I have also created a forum signature for you if you wish to use it: GoMe Forum Sig

Lastly, there is a guild meeting @11:00 ki-time next Saturday, the 9th. Feel free to drop in and meet everyone there, if you can. Here is the thread for more info: Guild Meeting

Again, sorry for all the info. We're really a pretty informal group. All of the above is merely stuff which might help you get oriented. you might also want to wander the forums a bit to get the "feel" of everybody's personality. If you need anything, feel free to ask.

Again, welcome to the Guild of Messengers! I hope you enjoy working with us, and the madness...err, entertainment...of cavern newletter production!!!

(/salute)

| "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander |

Doobes
Doobes's picture
WebmasterCouncil memberMagazine teamCavern CrierUru2U TeamMessenger

Ah, good.  I'm glad one of us thought to post all the orientation stuff. :P Thank you Nev!

AgeExplorer
AgeExplorer's picture
Cavern CrierMessenger

Welcome to the Guild of Messengers Ahlisendar.

Niysiechka
Niysiechka's picture
TranslatorMessenger

Welcome! :)

GoMe + GoTr = Niysiechka! :)