Home

New Messenger: Shavonne_5

5 replies [Last post]
Doobes
Doobes's picture
WebmasterCouncil memberMagazine teamCavern CrierUru2U TeamMessenger

I am pleased to announce that we have added yet another new Messenger to our ranks: Shavonne_5, who will soon be working on our translation team.  She will, along with Lyrositor, help us translate Guild articles and news to French.

So as one of the Guild Masters of the GoMe, I want to be the first to welcome you to our merry group, Shavonne!  I for one hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to working with you! :)

EDIT: Here's the link to the newly created orientation page:

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/book/orientation-info-new-messengers

AgeExplorer
AgeExplorer's picture
Cavern CrierMessenger

Welcome to the Guild of Messengers Shavonne_5.

Lyrositor
Lyrositor's picture
WebmasterTranslatorUru2U TeamMessenger

Welcome! I don't have much time right now, but I (or somebody else) will post all the info you need to begin work as soon as possible.

EDIT: Okay, here we go. I'm feeling lazy, so I'll just copy over what Leo said to me. cheeky

At first the GoMe website can seem a big mess and difficult to understand. I will start with giving you a link to our Tutorials Book it will give you an insight on the things that can be done on this website. In particular I would like to point you to the What a Messenger can do Tutorial that will tell you about a lot of the things you can do here as Messenger.

Then, let's arrive to the core of what you want to do: translating. How do you translate the News and the Events? This Tutorial contains a guide on how it works. It shouldn't really be complicated, just follow the steps and you will get it after a couple of times.

If you want to help translating the In-Game KIMails too, you can contact Nev'yn :)

If you would like more informations on the Guild itself and it's internal structure you can visit our F.A.Q. Book, where you will find a document which introduces how the organization ticks, our rules, and more.

I'm the second French Translator around here, so it's good to know there's always of us for the job, in case one lacks time at some point. Alors bonne chance, et bonnes traductions !

P.S. : Je suis horrible dans mes relectures, et je fais souvent des fautes de frappes. D'habitude, je publie tout de suite mon travail, mais est-ce que cela te dérangerait de relire mon contenu et de le corriger si nécessaire ? Je ferai de même, bien évidemment.

Oh, and here's a forum signature by Nev'yn for you: http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/forum/topic/forum-signatures-exclusively-guild-messengers#new

Signature

Leonardo
Leonardo's picture
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger

welcome to the Guild of Messengers Shavonne! :D

Nev'yn
Nev'yn's picture
Forum moderatorMagazine teamCavern CrierMessenger

Although we've PM'd several times at this point, just thought I should give you the official "GoMe Greetings!". I hope you enjoy your time with us!

One thing I thought you might wish to look over is the chatlog of our recent guild meeting, which can be found here:

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/book/2012-june-9th-chatlog-gome-meeting-irc-chat

It'll give you an idea the projects the guild is working on as a whole, which may not be currenty evident in the fourms. Perhaps one will interest you, in addition to doing translating.

Again, welcome to GoMe!!!

(/salute)

| "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander |

Shavonne_5
Shavonne_5's picture
TranslatorMessenger

Thank-you all so much for the helpful links. I will for sure be reading through them. I'm glad to be a part of the Guild now! :) Will begin working a.s.a.p.