Home

Scheduled Maintainance - Saturday May 12th

8 replies [Last post]
Leonardo
Leonardo's picture
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger

I will take this website down this saturday for making the updates and putting on the new graphics.

It will probably start in the early European afternoon and end in late afternoon/evening. :)

Lyrositor
Lyrositor's picture
WebmasterTranslatorUru2U TeamMessenger

/me cries victory!

Will there also be an inner-Guild meeting?

Signature

Leonardo
Leonardo's picture

uhm....I'm not sure what's the link between a site update and a meeting XD

But for sure I will be in the IRC chat while the site is down :)

Lyrositor
Lyrositor's picture

Well the link was that the meeting is the saturday after the AGM (IIRCblush), and I was wondering if the meeting would still be held while you did the update. Good to know you'll be there, though.

Signature

Nev'yn
Nev'yn's picture
Forum moderatorMagazine teamCavern CrierMessenger

Lunanne написал:
We actually used to have a meeting the week after AGM (on account of the Councillors going "It's AGM again already! We should plan a guild meeting!" :P )

I think the above is what Ly is refering to. In practice, I've noticed our guild meeting have ended up being "every other" AGM. Technically, if we *are* following that schedule, it should be this Sat @11:00 ki-time. (The time each one of guild meetings I've attended has been.) However, I'll be working at that time this weekend, so if we are holding a meeting, I'll be unable to attend. (Sorry!) Maybe sometime earlier that day? Also, if we don't wish to hold a meeting due RL issues, I understand that, too.

(/shrug)

By and by, I think today marks my 6th month in the guild!?! Weird!!!

| "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander |

Leonardo
Leonardo's picture

Yes we can do it. Usual place usual time XD

Nev'yn how much earlier would you need it to be to be able to attend? For europeans shouldn't be a problem, but it could be for Americans

Nev'yn
Nev'yn's picture

Well, if it's going to be short meeting, I'd say just move the meeeting time back an hour to 10:00 ki-time. I'd be able to be there for about 45 minutes. (I actually have to be at work @11:00....which is 1pm my time.) Anys, all that being said, I feel a bit uncomfortable at moving the established meeting time...especially just for me. These kind of things happen, if I can't attend this one, such is life.

Lyrositor
Lyrositor's picture

Ah, I just learned I have to do a team project in the afternoon. So anything but the morning (7:00 KI or 9:00 KI) would be no go for me (don't move it just for me either, though). I might be able to listen, at most. I don't have much to say anyway. ;P

Signature

Nev'yn
Nev'yn's picture

So, umm...I think there's a glitch somewhere. In my off-topic post, it looked fine for the preview...and then went, well..."Icky".

I can't fix it because the post is entirely in code. Extremely, sorry!!!